Job title: Financial Crime Analyst
Duration: 6 months initially
My client is looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to undertake a full range of analytical and fraud mitigation activities, including the provision of expert technical advice, to ensure that financial crime risks are effectively managed in line with business plans and prevailing conditions.
· Recommend, implement and maintain specific financial crime detection strategies for all products and channels including score cut offs, policy rules and model strategies
· Pro-actively review performance using analytics, managing data selection, data processing and model development techniques to define, test and recommend challenger strategies to enhance system and operational performance.
· Support the Risk Specialists to manage third party relationships by monitoring and reporting performance of partner system performance to maintain at optimum level
· Support the daily / weekly refresh of profiling rules to maintain individual and system performance.
· Monthly analysis reporting and KPI's covering all prevention and detection systems.
· Define, build and maintain specific end user system solutions and risk reports to react rapidly to changing threats and risk profiles
· Monitor industry trends in financial crime transaction risk to review current internal strategies, define and recommend challenger strategies to minimise impact
· Regularly monitor and measure the contribution / benefit of all component parts of the anti-fraud and money laundering systems strategy and report the marginal benefit of each component
· Proven ability to define and build models and extract appropriate data using SAS, SPSS and other appropriate tools
· Previous relevant experience of Financial Crime Management or Credit and Risk
· Extensive experience in fraud management and fraud industry knowledge
· Experience of managing change and implementation of new systems
· An analytical based degree and/or relevant experience (e.g. of appropriate operational experience of specialised area).
· Broad knowledge of the financial marketplace and the legislative and regulatory issues affecting Financial Crime.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job