A leading banking institution wish to recruit a complaints manager, the main focus will be handling complaints from customers and work alongside business owners to resolve complaint and meet regulation in an efficient and timely manner.
In addition, to own and manage the pan-bank Customer Feedback Report which analyses the various forms of customer feedback to identify trends or areas of improvement.
* Drive effective and timely resolution of complaints across the bank and in support of reduced escalations to FOS.
* Maintain a strong regulatory focus at all times and ensure that any issues are escalated accordingly, and quality complaint handling regulation is met at all times.
* Analysis of complaints data to determine trends for prioritization and solutioning with other functions to re-engineering processes that will eliminate the root cause of the complaints.
* Produce dashboards and presentations for multiple stakeholders highlighting key trends and complaint volumes.
* Keep up-date and adhere to company policies and procedures.
* Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently with great attention to detail
* Create and execute the Customer Feedback Pack
* Documenting all activities related to each complaint for easy reference in future conversations with the customer
* Working with key stakeholders to investigate and fully review detail of the complaint, key learnings with a view to reduction in numbers.
* Support the Consumer Duty and other projects working groups- be the voice for Operations
* Understand root cause of complaints – have a rolling 6-month business plan on actions taken by stakeholders to influence top 3 complaints seen
* Experience and knowledge of retail banking products and regulations.
* Deep understanding of the complaint handing regulatory requirements for the UK and is essential.
* Technical knowledge of tasks within Customer Services. which operate within regulation and legislation.
* Proven ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to meet schedules and deadlines with thorough, accurate and quality work
* Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills and in-depth analytic skills
* Can "challenge the norm" and think of new and innovative processes
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job