The principal function of the Corporate Actions Team is to ensure all events are managed effectively and appropriately securing required entitlements either from mandatory events or in line with Portfolio Managers instructions.
The role of the senior administrator is to provide technical direction, leadership and support the supervisor/manager in development of the team, to meet the demand from multiple business stakeholders, by engaging the workforce in support of results, being an advocate for change across operational functions and processes.
Principal Accountabilities/Performance Objectives:
* Proactively support the supervision of the Corporate Actions team.
* Contribute and support the investment operations strategy.
* Engage the workforce to support results, being an advocate for change across operational functions and processes.
* Continuously examine and evaluate departmental processes and procedures to ensure client service is maintained by prioritising work input/output.
* Proactively identify process improvements, service and risks to ensure client service is robust to meet capacity and stakeholder requirements.
* End to end understanding of team’s tasks and how they relate and impact to all processes, ensuring standard ways of working are applied consistently.
* Represent the team, department in a professional manner, understanding and anticipating the business needs, developing good working relationships with all internal and external parties.
* Continuously evaluate the system integrity to ensure it’s robust and trusted in order to support the departments objectives to enable an efficient operational service delivery in compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Maintain detailed knowledge of platform operation processes and system.
* Continuous review of team procedures, policies and systems. Recommend and lead the creation and automation of operational processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement.
* Work collaboratively with manager/team fostering credibility and influence towards developing a reputation of operational excellence across the firm.
* Work collaboratively with peers to share best practise, creating an awareness of issues throughout the department.
* Maintain robust service levels to key stakeholders.
* Maintain technical capability for job, keeping abreast of market and industry developments.
* Be accountable for sign-off of teams Risk Management System controls. Continuously review controls to ensure in line with current business processes.
* Robust support and implementation of projects/initiatives.
* Robust technical investment knowledge/experience relevant to role.
* Strong experience of oversight and processing controls/knowledge.
* Provable experience of challenging historic working practises, suggesting process improvements with the support and buy-in from your team.
* Proven experience of dealing with and influencing staff/peers and across teams.
* Collaborative and personalised approach to service commitment, delivery and continuous improvement.
* Self-assured networking across Front Office, Investment Operations environments.
* Evidence of effective working relationships with stakeholders.
* A proven track record of being flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced and changeable environment.
* Ability to understand issues, find creative and innovative solutions to problems.
* Experience of implementing projects.
* Ability to challenge debate and influence internally and externally.
* Robust communication skills both verbally and written, with an ability to successfully articulate issues clearing and logically.
* Strong analytical and written skills.
* Developed presentation skills
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job