Our client, based in London, is hiring a Swift Payment Officer to join their team on a temp basis.
The objective of the role is to carry out the communications role on the following systems:
* ICBS – Oracle based banking application
* SWIFT systems
* Internet banking – Bankline
* Other IT & telecommunications work.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
* Distribute ICBS reports to users where applicable
* To run the start-up and end of day processing on ICBS
* To ensure correct routing of reports and requests to third parties
* To liaise with users to complete transactions
* Assist Banking Operations and IT on users’ requests for assistance.
* Check all SWIFT forms submitted by originating sections to ensure that they have been properly authorised before transmitting them into the SWIFT network.
* Check to make sure that rejected messages (NAK) are promptly delivered to the originating sections so that any corrective action can be made in time.
* Check to ensure that invalid messages e.g. incorrect SWIFT key etc.
* Provide SWIFT confirmations of outgoing messages to originating sections.
* Distribute all incoming messages to relevant sections or departments.
* Record incoming SWIFT messages in registered logs.
* Branch’s Internet operations, telephone / photocopier / scanning systems.
* Disaster Recovery testing, network communications implementation & testing, IT & SWIFT upgrades.
* Voice recorder operations.
* Telecommunications routing to users (Fax’s emails etc….)
* To assist the IT department where necessary in the smooth operation of the Branch
Applicants must have solid experience of SWIFT and ICBS in a banking environment
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job