Are you a recent or soon to be graduate? If you would like to make your mark in a growing, global legal executive search and selection business, we’d love to hear from you.
At Laurence Simons, our greatest asset is our people. We are proud of our inspiring and ambitious employees and our kind and collaborative culture where every person can bring their authentic selves to work.
We’re excited to be hiring for a positive, curious and driven individual to join our team as Business Support Associate.
Graduate Business Support Associate
Flexibility to work from home
Total Compensation: Up to £28k + Excellent Benefits
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Founded in 1988, Laurence Simons are a specialist global legal, compliance and privacy search firm. We work with some of the largest and fastest-growing businesses in the world, providing them with the best and most sought-after talent.
As a Business Support Associate you will be given a breadth of work and a high degree of responsibility early on. You will be well recognised for your contribution, and your development towards early career progression opportunities will be our top priority.
About the Graduate Business Support Associate Role:
You will form an integral part of the search and selection team, providing generalist support to the business.
This is your opportunity to learn what we do inside out through a business support role before choosing the progression route that might be right for you – this could include a role in our Talent Acquisition & Delivery Team, becoming a Consultant, a long-term career within Business Support or, as we continue to grow, progressing into other areas of our business such as Finance, HR or Marketing.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
* Bring a positive, can-do attitude to your work and colleagues
* Have a curious nature & willingness to learn
* Go the extra mile
* Always demonstrate strong attention to detail
* Pride yourself on your excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Have excellent time management and work well under pressure
* Are self-motivated and proactive
* Are tech-savvy
* Are degree educated
A passion for the legal sector is also highly desirable.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Business Support Associate will include:
* Drafting, proofreading, and formatting of documents, including proposals, job descriptions, candidate shortlists, CVs
* Researching candidates and companies
* Creating candidate summaries, and client intelligence reports
* Market mapping and candidate reach-outs
* Creating and posting job videos and adverts across all social media channels
* Attending client calls and note-taking
* Reviewing submitted candidate CVs
* Call scheduling, including interviews, client meetings and candidate screening calls
* Receiving phone calls.
* Recording and updating the CRM database and data cleansing.
What we offer in return:
* Competitive starting salary and quarterly bonus scheme
* 23 days holiday, plus your birthday off. An additional day of leave for each year of service
* Flex hours – 2 hours off per week from your contracted hours to use as you wish
* Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Hybrid working (split between home and office)
* Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
* Social Club and regular social events
* New modern office with roof terrace, near Cannon Street Station
Location: London Office, with flexibility to work from home.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Administration, Administrator, Admin, Office, Office Administrator, Executive Assistant, Graduate Business Support, Operations, Legal, HR, Finance, Graduate Jobs London
Consultant Solicitor and Lawyer Opportunities Enjoy a career without limits, earning up to 75% of your billing. Taylor Rose MW...View Job
Credit Controller Central London | Hybrid £28,000 – £30,000 Douglas Scott are proud to be working with...View Job
Our client is a highly successful, London based top tier firm, and is currently looking to recruit a Patent Administrator...View Job
Residential Conveyancer Location: Remote Working Start Date: Immediate We are a full service law firm seeking an experienced and energetic...View Job
A top UK Law firm is looking to hire a new Practice Assistant on a permanent basis, to support the...View Job