Here at Quality Compliance Systems (QCS) we are the leading provider in compliance software supporting the Care sector. We have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Salesperson to join our team.
Our highly successful, telephone based, sales team are selling to management and director level across the Care sector. When you join the team you will be engaging with prospects on the phone and online. You will be providing a consultative selling approach and closing deals with the people who manage the delivery of great care across the UK every day.
In this role you will have autonomy to manage and organise your day, utilise Sales Force and focus on the best approach, personalised to you, to help you achieve your selling goals.
Your role involves:
* Selling the UK’s best care management software
* Telephone based B2B, calling warm leads
* Demonstrating the software to potential customers
* Being busy! The QCS environment is never on pause
* Being friendly! To our customers, to each other
* Honing your skills. We are always learning and always improving
* Earning! Base salary £30k, OTE £55k
Your skills and attributes that will make you successful in this role:
* You are passionate and people orientated
* You have experience in sales, account management or similarly targeted roles
* Targets motivate you & you have personal goals to fulfil with your earnings
* Your approach is always, “how can I help?”
* You are experienced working remotely
* You possess a growth mindset
* You play for the team
You’ll love being on the QCS team because:
* We are a dynamic, high achieving company that supports everyone who works for us to realise their full potential
* We listen to our people and we trust them
* We provide our people with the tools and the backing to turn outstanding ideas into successful innovations that improve lives
* We have a strong set of shared values – ‘Do the Right Thing’, ‘Make it Better’, ‘Play for the Team’ and ‘Get it Done’ – that together form the cornerstones of our culture
The benefits of working at QCS:
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity to work within an established and friendly team. We all enjoy 29 days annual leave, get spoiled by the benefits and treats in Perkbox and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with Everyday Flex working. We are well supported to ensure we have the tools, equipment, and the training we need to be successful in our roles. Although in this role the core hours are Monday to Friday 9-5, at QCS we are advocates of flexible working, understanding life happens outside of work.
Where is this opportunity based?
At QCS we are mainly remotely based and we trust our people to work from home. This means you can work from home and visit the office once or twice a month to catch up with your team, or, you can choose to go into the office more regularly if you prefer working onsite. Our culture is to use the office to collaborate and create great working relationships. The office hub is Uxbridge, UB11 1FW
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Simon Acres Recruitment are recruiting for a luxury German showroom in Central London that requires a Kitchen Designer. This is...View Job