Vitality, Senior Email Marketing Executive, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
About the role:
As our Senior Email Marketing Executive, you will support the CRM Marketing Team to implement Vitality’s email/SMS/push communication strategy in order to help maximise brand awareness, conversion, engagement, loyalty, retention, lead generation, cross-product adoption and to help inspire recipients to develop a deeper relationship with Vitality.
Your responsibilities as our Senior Email Marketing Executive will include:
* Working with key stakeholders on executing the overall comms strategy
* Working with key stakeholders to define email best practice and template/component design
* Creating a best-in-class email/SMS/push campaigns across Vitality audiences using Salesforce Marketing Cloud on a daily basis
* Overseeing the copywriting, build, design, data segmentation and execution of campaigns to maximise engagement with our audiences
* Using SFMC and Google Analytics to track the effectiveness of campaigns
* Working with the Digital Designer to design best-in-class email templates
* Feeding into the central email calendar which communicates all planned SFMC communications activity
* Regularly communicating your campaign schedule to the business areas affected to ensure they can plan for any demand
* Attending internal or external conferences, seminars or courses as appropriate to keep up-to-speed with the latest evolutions with SFMC, data protection and GDPR best practices
What we’re looking for in our Senior Email Marketing Executive:
* Degree level or equivalent + 2-5 years’ work experience
* A customer-orientated thinker, who uses insight to determine the right approach
* Excellent written communication, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytical and numerical skills, with high attention to detail
* Strong project management skills
* A team player who can work in a collaborative environment
* The ability to prioritise workload, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our Senior Email Marketing Executive, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
* Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
* Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV, and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
* Personal health fund + Life Assurance
* Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
* 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
* Flexible benefits package
* Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
* A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Closing date: Monday 22nd August 2022
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Senior Email Marketing Executive, then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you
Senior Conference Producer /Product Manager Salary: £35k to £45k + Profit Share + Company Benefits Fully Remote Working Scope for...View Job
Graduate Conference Producer £25,000 – £32,000 + Profit Share + Company Benefits London Fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial graduate...View Job
Lead Consultant – Marketing £35,000 – £45,000 + Excellent Benefits Flexible Working Our client is an industry leading, award-winning, creative...View Job
Senior Media Analyst £35,000 – £40,000 + Excellent Benefits Flexible Working Technology is transforming the media landscape at an unprecedented...View Job
Digital Marketing Manager – Events £30,000 – £40,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits London Industry-leading events business seeks highly talented...View Job