An award-winning M&E Contractor focused on delivering Critical Infrastructure Projects projects across various sectors is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Electrical Lead for a high profile Data Centre project in Europe.
The Electrical Project Manager will be working for an innovative, forward-thinking contractor that operates a diverse business model. With the order book full until 2024, there is excellent scope for a high performing Electrical Manager to play a crucial part in this growth.
They take care of you with accommodation and all expenses paid for with an excellent package on offer for the right candidate with the opportunity to add a flagship project to your resume.
This is a fantastic opportunity to transfer into a booming sector and will continue to do so over the coming years. The need for Data Centre Infrastructure continues to grow.
Electrical Lead Responsibilities:
* Management of Site QA, specifically with regards to the Electrical package, including setting up, management and closeout of file
* Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Project team, consulting Engineer and Client requirements.
* Management of sub-contractor activities, including tracking progress against schedule and workforce levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minute meeting with sub-contractor
* Knowledge of all electrical systems in commercial settings
* Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
* Management of the snagging system, ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable.
* Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
Electrical Lead Key Experience:
* Candidates must have five years of experience working in a similar role
* Previous Commercial and Install/Maintenance experience
* Degree Qualified that is related to the Electrical Engineering field
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to the link provided or call Darren on (phone number removed)
Fit Out UK are a leading interior fit out contractor with nationwide coverage working in the Retail, Leisure, Commercial &...View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job
Fomac agency requires labourers with cscs plus ppe for a site in wimbledon sw19 area Requirements 1 . Right to...View Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor – 15 Opportunities Available £40,000 – £100,000 / £200 – £450 per day Sectors...View Job