We are looking for a Gardener/Manitenance person to join our friendly team at Romford Care Centre in Harold Hill, Romford.
* To maintain the grounds and gardens as a safe environment through regular maintenance, removal of slip and trip hazards and seasonal gritting.
* The care of the lawns and planted areas (feeding, spiking, weeding, treating, re-seeding) combined with the regular mowing, trimming of lawn edges and watering.
* The care, maintenance and safe keeping of all garden tools and equipment.
* Care of the shrubs; pruning, shaping, feeding, replacing where/when necessary.
* To organise the collection of garden waste from around the site and its removal from site.
* To assist with preparation for events that makes use of the grounds and gardens.
* To keep clear the driveways, paths, parking areas and verandas.
* To undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested in order to maintain the smooth running of the Home, including carrying out basic maintenance tasks if required.
* To comply with regulations regarding Health & Safety Policy and procedures and to be aware of safety hazards within the Home adhering to any risk assessments, safe systems of work, manual handling and lifting procedures.
* Ongoing training and support to further your career
* Full induction
* Wide variety of health, retail and leisure benefits via Perkbox*
* Company pension scheme*
* Refer a friend bonus*
* Parking available on site
Job type: 30 hours per week 9am to 3pm
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let’s get started!
*Terms and conditions apply
Position Overview: Care Package Manager role is to manage the daily requirements of a Care Package Manager, develop and promote...View Job
We are looking for candidates with mental health, homelessness, substance misuese and complex needs experience to provide support to vulnerable...View Job
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A PROFESSIONAL HOME CARE PROVIDER: CARE WORKERS, CARERS REQUIRED IN WEMBLEY. Are you qualified and experienced...View Job
Position Overview: The package Manager Care Sector's role is to manage the daily requirements of a Package Manager Care Sector,...View Job
OneCare is a professional Home Care provider that has built a reputation on quality. We have service users throughout London...View Job