PRG have retained by one of London's largest private social housing providers that owns, operates and manages over 5,000 rental properties across London and the South East.
The company provide local authorities with ample supply of new homes, temporary and emergency accommodation, doing their bit to support the housing crisis across London.
After recently acquiring over 120 flats that will be provided directly to West London local authorities (Ealing, Hounslow, Wembley, Harrow, Hillingdon,etc); the company is looking to expand and requires a full time Caretaker to assist with managing the blocks.
Expectations for this Caretaker role (not limited too):
* Previous experience as a Caretaker looking after apartment blocks, residential homes, social housing blocks, hostels etc.
* Willing to be based full time on site travelling across our clients properties across Ealing, Hounslow, Wembley, Harrow and Hillingdon etc.
* Basic maintenance grounds keeping and cleaning duties of communal areas
* Maintenance tasks which include – painting and decorating, replacing door handles, locks, changing lights, basic plumbing, minor electrical works, tiling/replacing floors
* Your own set of tools will be required
* Cleaning of communal areas, VOID cleaning etc..
* Conducting Safety checks making sure the building is safe and secure at all times
Caretaker Duties Include and are not limited to the following
* Showing around new tenants, being the go to person on site tenants can see for any issues that may arise
* Carrying out regular building maintenance of properties, cleaning communal areas making sure all areas are presentable
* Maintenance tasks which include – painting and decorating, replacing door handles, locks, changing lights etc, fixing leaks, minor electrical repairs, fixing toilets, light plumbing etc.
* Liaising with Head office to report any major repairs or issues that will appear
* The ideal applicant must be friendly, welcoming and happy to help passionate about managing a hostel compassionate and understanding that the residents are vulnerable adults.
Experience working is social housing is preferred although applicants for other backgrounds will be considered.
Due to the nature of the role and reporting to head office, applicants need to hold a valid, full UK driving licence.
Please contact Mike Fernandez to discuss this role. Alternatively, please apply online today and one of our colleagues will be in touch to discuss your application further.
The ideal applicant must be friendly, welcoming and happy to help passionate about managing residential blocks. Experience managing residential blocks is preferred although applicants for other backgrounds will be considered.
Please contact Mike Fernandez to discuss this role. Alternatively, please apply online today and one of our colleagues will be in touch to discuss your application further
Do you have experience in property management seeking a new and highly responsible role within an extremely friendly family run...View Job
Job Title – Maintenance Assistant Manager for Private Health Clinic Part Time Required – At least one year's experience within...View Job
Established in 1988, my client is a successful, family-run, fast-growing Commercial Cleaning company based in London. They hold on to...View Job
Property Manager – Bromley – Up to 40k depending on experience My client is a well-established, fully independent block management...View Job
Property Manager / Residential Block Manager / Senior Property Manager – London – £30-60k We’re currently working with a reputable...View Job