PRG have been exclusively retained by a leading Private Landlord that owns, operates and manages over 5,000 rental properties across London and the South East who supply Social Housing and emergency housing to Local Authorities across London, South East and South West.
The company is looking to expand and are currently hiring Housing Officers based from their brand new HQ based in East London.
Responsibilities (not limited too):
* Making and receiving telephone calls from tenants, local authorities and clients
* The ability to question, query and investigate tenants claims and calls finding reason behind repairs
* landlord representation duties – looking after managed stock
* Coordinating and booking in repairs with regular liaison with the firms maintenance team
* Carry out basic office administration duties
* Liaise with Tenants, scheduling repairs, discuss tenancy agreements
An aptitude and passion for the property industry is ideal for this role. Applicants that do not have experience in this job are welcome to apply.
Please contact Mike Fernandez at PRG today to find out more
Do you have experience in property management seeking a new and highly responsible role within an extremely friendly family run...View Job
Job Title – Maintenance Assistant Manager for Private Health Clinic Part Time Required – At least one year's experience within...View Job
Established in 1988, my client is a successful, family-run, fast-growing Commercial Cleaning company based in London. They hold on to...View Job
Property Manager – Bromley – Up to 40k depending on experience My client is a well-established, fully independent block management...View Job
Property Manager / Residential Block Manager / Senior Property Manager – London – £30-60k We’re currently working with a reputable...View Job