Field Service Auditors
£13.79 p/h (annual salary £24,750)
We are looking for our final Field Service Auditor to join our expanded team
Due to growth in the division we have exciting new opportunities for an additional Field Service Auditor within the Food Retail Services (FRS) Division.
The Field Service Auditor is responsible for Customer Sales, Service, Equipment Maintenance and Food Safety and Cleaning Auditing within our Accounts.
What's in it for You:
· Flexible, independent work environment
· Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
· Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
· Comprehensive benefits package starting day one of employment
· The opportunity to carve out a long term, advanced career path within the company
What You Will Do:
You would be part of a large team across the UK. The Field Service Auditor is responsible for their own postcode defined territory covering Food Retailers in that area.
Each account has different responsibilities. You will be responsible for Chemical Auditing, COSHH Training and Equipment Maintenance in some Accounts and others you will be a trained up to be a Food Safety and Hygiene Auditor (Food Safety Level 4).
You will support your accounts through coaching and guidance to help improve their food safety and sanitation challenges. You will be the first point of contact for the company and therefore must have great interpersonal and communication skills.
You will maintain and grow sales in the existing accounts through high customer service on every call by ensuring the appropriate enforcement of the correct company products are in use and being used correctly, ensuring no unauthorized products are in use and that all dispensers are full and working correctly.
· Food Safety level 3 or 4 an advantage but not essential, a willingness to be trained to this level is required.
· A Retail or Field Marketing Background or experience in HORECA/ FMCG.
· Excellent Relationship Building skills combined with strong communication both verbal and written.
· Readiness to learn technical skills to allow you to service, install and maintain Ecolab equipment.
· Excellent planning & organizational skills
· Demonstrated use of – Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet
· Valid driving License
Interested Please apply
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
Conference & Banqueting Manager (Operations) required to join the hotel operations management team of a hotel located in the Enfield...View Job