YUV is a beauty tech startup looking to hire a Process Engineer that reports directly to the Director of Manufacturing. This is a great opportunity to join a venture capital backed company in a tech company. More details about the product, industry and company will be provided to serious applicants.
As a startup, the position of Process Engineer requires wearing multiple hats in diverse aspects of the manufacturing process and fulfillment. Here is a list of some of the most relevant areas of work:
* Define operating procedures (SOPs)
* MRP systems management
* Warehouse operations oversight
* Inventory controls (cycle counting, shipping & receiving)
* Quality control systems for ISO certification
* Production calendars
* Productivity management
* Coordinate equipment maintenance and repairs
* Enforce Health and Safety standards
* 2-5 years of professional work experience
* 4 year university degree (Engineering)
* Ability to think creatively and analytically
* Disposition to be hands on when required (i.e. repairs, moving inventory)
* Basic programming experience (MRP systems)
* Great team player, we don't believe anyone can do it alone.
* Flexibility to work in a startup environment and wear many hats.
* Ability to be self guided and self driven.
* Great communication skills
Sales Assistants wanted in Harrods/Hamleys/Selfridges Buzz Retail Ltd – London, Greater London Job Description for Sales Assistant If you are...View Job
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established FMCG company as their new Buyer, with products sourced internationally...View Job
Our Retail Assistant's are our ultimate advocates, providing our customers with extraordinary service and brand experience. We are searching for...View Job
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of...View Job
Fabulous Footwear retailer are seeking a Manager for their fabulous store that sells stylish footewear. The ideal candidate will be...View Job
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT – GERMAN SPEAKING (Desired) £50,000 – £55,000pa James Winship Consultancy is delighted to be partnering with one of...View Job