Are you detail-oriented, deadline driven with an investigative and pragmatic approach?
If the answer is yes, then our new Complaints Specialist position could be the role for you! The purpose of this role is to work with internal departments to ensure customer complaints are investigated, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
You will be joining a very meticulous team where no stone is left unturned, and every little detail matters whilst ensuring customer satisfaction with all investigative outcomes.
* Completing investigations and issuing internal responses.
* Communicating with internal departments, focusing on trends, root cause and preventative actions / resolutions.
* Responsible for relationship building with the Ambassador Support team to improve & create internal processes
* Delivering complaint training and coaching to team members across Ambassador support teams.
* Chairing monthly complaint review meetings with key department heads.
* Designing and implementing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
* Managing and developing an administrative team member.
* At least 1-2 years’ experience of working within quality complaint / customer complaints role.
* Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Process-driven with great attention to detail.
* Strong communication and organisational skills.
* Organised with strong data analysis skills.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* ISO 22716 regulatory experience.
* Full time role: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
* Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon – both 20 minutes away. Approx. 30 min travel time from South West London, 35 mins from South London (Brixton, Stockwell etc.)
* Position available immediately.
* Starting salary: £30,000 per annum
Healthier. Greener. More empowered – that’s the Infinite Purpose behind everything we do at Tropic, from funding education with every sale we make to all the plant-powered, sustainably sourced goodness we pack into our multi-award-winning, clinically proven skincare and beauty products. We're here to shake things up in this industry for good. Certified vegan, cruelty-free and CarbonNeutral®, we double offset our emissions, because when it comes to sparkling skin and a happier planet, we believe you really can have both!
Our founder and CEO, Susie, started out at just 15 years old, whipping up batches of our Body Smooth in her kitchen, pouring them into jam jars to sell on Greenwich Market to help her mum pay the bills. Flash forward a number of years and a whole lotta green science-backed skincare later, and Susie, with the help of an ever-growing team, has built a business that strives to make a positive impact… there’s just one thing we’re missing, you!
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a dynamic, diverse and talented troupe, with a big family feel to boot! So, if you’re a skincare and planet enthusiast like we all are, believe in doing good beyond beauty and want to shake things up too, come and join our colourful crew – we can’t wait to meet you
Job Title Fork lift Driver/Warehouse Assistant Line Manager Warehouse Manager Contract Term Permanent, Full-time Department Warehouse Executive Reporting Line Manager...View Job
Chartered Surveyors in Kent who work predominantly in the private sector in Central London and the Home Counties have an...View Job
Position: Planning Assistant Manager Salary: £ 27,000 Location: London – Able to hybrid working 2 times / w at the...View Job
Essentia Solutions are currently working with a market leading industrial Laundry based in East London. They are a market leader...View Job
Established in 2008 Bluebaring Recruitment are one of the fastest growing specialist recruitment companies in the UK. We supply Temporary...View Job