As Tropic’s evolution continues so does our need for exceptional individuals across the business which is why we are currently expanding Warehouse Team.
We are looking for enthusiastic Warehouse Operatives to join the Tropic troupe. The purpose of this role is to ensure that all components and finished products are moved in, around, and out of the business efficiently. It is an essential part of this role to adhere to quality control as well as Health and safety procedures throughout the entire process of stock movement and storage.
* Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a forklift truck.
* Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse. Reporting discrepancies / damages to your team leader.
* Taking goods to the appropriate storage space –using loading and lifting gear for heavy goods.
* Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can be located and picked quickly.
* Operating a forklift truck to move and rearrange stock and ensure that products are stored safely and labelled correctly and safely.
* Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation ensuring all stock movements are logged accurately and correctly on the warehouse management system.
* Organising and loading goods on to delivery vehicles efficiently and safely.
* Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine.
* With heavy equipment in operation warehouses can be dangerous places, so following Health and Safety best practice at all times will be essential.
* Ability to be flexible based on the needs of the business.
* A team player with a “can do” attitude.
* Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
* Efficiency and organisation skills.
* Great attention to detail.
* Good mental arithmetic and communication skills.
* Excellent work ethic and team player mentality
* Basic understanding of FIFO / FEFO inventory management method.
* Basic understanding of stock control and warehouse management systems.
* Previous warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment (Preferred).
* WMS & IR Scanner experience (Preferred).
* In date Counterbalance or flexi Forklift Training (Preferred).
* High-Level order picker training
* Positions available for an immediate start; working a shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off with overtime available subject to business needs.
* Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon – both 20 minutes away. Approx. 30 min travel time from South West London, 35 mins from South London (Brixton, Stockwell etc.)
* Full training on products, equipment, and SOPs.
* Starting Salary of £10.35 to £11.50 p/h DoE.
Healthier. Greener. More empowered – that’s the Infinite Purpose behind everything we do at Tropic, from funding education with every sale we make to all the plant-powered, sustainably sourced goodness we pack into our multi-award-winning, clinically proven skincare and beauty products. We're here to shake things up in this industry for good. Certified vegan, cruelty-free and CarbonNeutral®, we double offset our emissions, because when it comes to sparkling skin and a happier planet, we believe you really can have both!
Our founder and CEO, Susie, started out at just 15 years old, whipping up batches of our Body Smooth in her kitchen, pouring them into jam jars to sell on Greenwich Market. Flash forward a number of years and a whole lotta green science-backed skincare later, and Susie, with the help of an ever-growing team, has built a business that strives to make a positive impact… there’s just one thing we’re missing, you!
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a dynamic, diverse and talented troupe, with a big family feel to boot! So, if you’re a skincare and planet enthusiast like we all are, believe in doing good beyond beauty and want to shake things up too, come and join our colourful crew – we can’t wait to meet you
Job Title Fork lift Driver/Warehouse Assistant Line Manager Warehouse Manager Contract Term Permanent, Full-time Department Warehouse Executive Reporting Line Manager...View Job
Chartered Surveyors in Kent who work predominantly in the private sector in Central London and the Home Counties have an...View Job
Position: Planning Assistant Manager Salary: £ 27,000 Location: London – Able to hybrid working 2 times / w at the...View Job
Essentia Solutions are currently working with a market leading industrial Laundry based in East London. They are a market leader...View Job
Established in 2008 Bluebaring Recruitment are one of the fastest growing specialist recruitment companies in the UK. We supply Temporary...View Job