Waiter / Waitress
ICONIC FRENCH BRASSERIE – £15 per hour – Piccadilly
• Waiter / Waitress.
• A minimum of 1 junior to support you.
• Stable and professional brigade.
• ZERO tolerance to anti-social behaviour – verbal or physical.
• Benefitting from an elite culinary support system.
• Michelin Bib Gourmand – brasserie.
• 800 covers per day, lunch & dinner service ONLY.
• Classical French cuisine & techniques.
• 30+ within front of house team.
• Piccadilly Circus station – 5-minute walk.
• £15 per hour (this includes service charge)
• 45 hours per week
• In-house training provided.
• Bonuses & other benefits in addition to your salary.
• Access to your wages as you earn them through Wagestream.
• Always catch your last train home if working an evening shift.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
• They are looking to recruit a passionate, hardworking and career minded Waiter / Waitress to join this award-winning restaurant.
• All waiter applicants should have at least two years’ experience working in a professional restaurants or hotel.
• The successful waiter will be able to work in a busy / fast paced environment.
• They require a Waiter / Waitress with a strong command of English
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job