Chef de Partie
ICONIC FRENCH BRASSERIE – £14.60 per annum – Piccadilly
• Chef de Partie.
• Michelin Bib Gourmand – brasserie.
• 800 covers per day, lunch & dinner service ONLY.
• Classical French cuisine & techniques.
• 30+ within main kitchen.
• Piccadilly Circus station – 5-minute walk.
• £14.60 per hour (this includes service charge)
• 50 hours per week, 2 double shifts and 3 singles.
• In-house training provided.
• Bonuses & other benefits in addition to your salary.
• Access to your wages as you earn them through Wagestream.
• Always catch your last train home.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
• A passionate and proven Chef de Partie who is looking for a challenge to work for one of London's most prestigious restaurant groups.
• The ideal Chef de Partie will have a stable and proven employment history.
• This is an amazing opportunity for a Chef de Partie to train on all sections within a professional kitchen.
• A Chef de Partie who has worked with French cuisine previously would be ideal however this is not essential. Training will be provided on all sections
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
Conference & Banqueting Manager (Operations) required to join the hotel operations management team of a hotel located in the Enfield...View Job