Junior Sous Chef
FRENCH BRASSERIE – £40,000 – Kings Cross
• Junior Sous Chef.
• Stable, friendly, and professional brigade.
• ZERO tolerance to anti-social behaviour – verbal or physical.
• Benefitting from an elite management support system
• 150 cover French Brasserie, open for brunch, lunch, and dinner.
• Brigade of 10 chefs
• Angel station, 5 minute walk to the restaurant
• £40,000 per annum
• 50 hours per week, latest finish 10:30pm
• In-house training provided.
• Bonuses & other benefits in addition to your salary.
• Access to your wages as you earn them through Wagestream.
• Always catch your last train home if working an evening shift.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
• A passionate Junior Sous Chef who with a proven employment history working in some of London's best hotels, restaurants, or gastro pubs.
• The successful Junior Sous Chef must be a great motivator and mentor for the junior chefs.
• The ideal candidate will need to be organised, self-motivated and have a hands-on approach.
• The Junior Sous Chef must be able to work in a busy environment.
• This role is perfect for a Junior Sous Chef who is looking for a pathway into senior management levels
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job