Waiter / Waitress
FRENCH BRASSERIE – £15 per hour – Kings Cross
• Stable, friendly, and professional brigade.
• ZERO tolerance to anti-social behaviour – verbal or physical.
• Benefitting from an elite management support system
• 150 cover French Brasserie, open for brunch, lunch, and dinner.
• 14+ front of house team
• Angel station, 5 minute walk to the restaurant
• £15 per hour (this includes service charge) + hourly paid overtime!
• 45 hours per week, latest finish 10:30pm
• In-house training provided.
• Bonuses & other benefits in addition to your salary.
• Access to your wages as you earn them through Wagestream.
• Always catch your last train home if working an evening shift.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
• This is an amazing opportunity for a charismatic waiter who is looking to join one of London’s most reputable restaurants.
• The successful waiter will be full of energy, thrive working in a busy environment, enjoy customer interaction and building lasting relationships with local customers.
• The ideal waiter will have at least 2 years’ experience working in a professional restaurant, hotel, or gastro pub
• To be considered for this waiter role you should have a stable employment history
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job