Chef de Partie Pastry
EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB – British Cuisine – £32,000 – Green Park
• Chef de Partie Pastry
• Exclusive Private Members Club – Brasserie style
• Contemporary British cuisine
• Small brigade in pastry, team of 2
• Green Park station, 5/10 minute walk to the members club
• £32,000 per annum
• 48 hours per week, 1 double shift and 4 singles
• Latest finish is 11pm
• Closed on bank holidays, Christmas, and New Year!
• Average covers 60 for lunch 100+ dinner
• Amazing state of the art spacious and fully air-conditioned kitchen
• Training under a Michelin starred head chef
• Work and travel opportunities to move to their sister property in France
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
• A had working and experience Chef de Partie Pastry with experience working in hotels, members clubs or restaurants.
• A Chef de Partie Pastry who is creative; you will be encouraged to help in the development of all pastry elements and menus across the members club.
• The ideal Chef de Partie Pastry will need to be confident working within a small team; there will be occasions when you will be working alone / running the pastry section
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job