Chef de Partie
EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB – British Cuisine – £32,000 – Green Park
• Chef de Partie
• Exclusive Private Members Club – Brasserie style
• Contemporary British cuisine
• 20+ chefs across main kitchen & pastry
• Green Park station, 5/10 minute walk to the members club
• £32,000 per annum + hourly paid overtime
• 48 hours per week, 1 double shift and 4 singles
• Latest finish is 11pm
• Closed on bank holidays, Christmas and New Year!
• Average covers 60 for lunch 100+ dinner
• Amazing state of the art spacious and fully air-conditioned kitchen
• Training under a Michelin starred head chef
• Work and travel opportunities to move to their sister property in France
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
• A skilled and creative Chef de Partie who is confident to successfully run a kitchen section.
• A Chef de Partie who is organised, hard-working and takes pride in training the junior members of the brigade.
• A Chef de Partie with a stable employment history working within reputable restaurants, hotels, or members clubs
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
Conference & Banqueting Manager (Operations) required to join the hotel operations management team of a hotel located in the Enfield...View Job