Salary: £55,000 p.a. + 10% bonus
Location : East London
Our client, a well established company in hospitality, is looking for a General Manager with significant experience in large or multisite venues (£2.5m turnover +), and a proven ability to manage, train and motivate various teams to work in this exciting new community hub venue offering an a la carte restaurant, DJ nights, live bands, parties for all ages etc in this 35 square foot venue. Candidates need to have come from a similar background.
Key responsibilities include
* Day to day management and reporting of financial KPIs including labour costs, food and liquor GPs and operational expenses
* Supporting the creative evolution and growth of the company as they push for ever elevated fun experiences for their guests and teams
* Ensuring all key administrative tasks are completed promptly, including HR and health and safety compliance
* Experience as a General Manager of a multisite venue with a turnover of at least £2.5million.
* Experience of leading a team of 60+ crew members
* A desire to learn and grow with us as a company
* A love of hospitality, food and beers
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job