Hotel Reservations Supervisor
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury
40 hours a week. Fully Flexible hours within 8.00am to 8.00pm with shifts over full week
£27,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for Reservations Supervisor at Holiday Inn Bloomsbury
As Reservations supervisor you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operation of the Reservations department – ensuring that all systems and procedures identified in the reservations process are completed. You will assist our guest, promoting IHG way of sales, recognizing IHG rewards members and promoting IHG properties and standards. It will be your job to ensure that the department provides a high level of customer service that meets the brand standard for all reservations, and that your team are fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel and to pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises in order to maximise hotels sales.
Your key duties will be as follows:
* Responds promptly with reservations for Holiday Inn Bloomsbury, updates and amends bookings through Opera, ensuring that all bookings are accurately entered into the system in a timely manner.
* To manage and fully understand all systems in the hotel relating to front office control and strategic management e.g. Holidex, OXI Interface, Opera PMS, Configuration, S&C and channel manager as IHG concerto.
* To display a pro-active and innovative approach to skills development and standards enhancement with your team.
* Ensure that communication procedures are effective and efficient on a day to day basis enabling the operation to plan and deliver all customer service requirements.
* Keeps up to date and provides information on new and current offers, packages, price and information about the hotels in the group.
* Following sales and revenue strategy to make new bookings and offers.
What we’d like from you
* Ideally you will have previous experience in Hotels Reservations management and IHG property
* A good level of spoken and written English
* You will have a positive can-do attitude, with the ability to work both independently as a team.
* You will have a confident and engaging telephone manner
* Flexible and reliable to work allocated shifts
* Working knowledge of Opera or similar PMS is preferred
What you’ll get in return
* Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
* Global discount for all IHG Properties for you and friends and family for an overnight stay starting from £25
* Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners, Restaurant and Beauty outlets in the area
* Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of retail and high street brands
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Workplace pension scheme
* Free Meals on Duty
* Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
* Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
* Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job