EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS CLUB – Michelin Standards – 40 hours / overtime – £18.75 per hour
· Sous Chef Role
· Members Club – Working for their fine dining restaurant, cooking at Michelin Standards
· Average Covers: 100 per day
· British cuisine
· Team of 12 chefs in the fine dining restaurant, over 50 chefs across the whole members club
· Located five-minute walk from Green Park Station
· 40 hours per week, latest finish would be 11:30pm
· Closed Christmas, New Year & Bank Holidays!
· £18.75 per hour, paid overtime is available and optional
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
• A competent and experienced Sous Chef who is looking to push themselves working within Michelin standards
• The ideal Sous Chef will have previous experience working within AA / Michelin restaurants.
• They are looking to recruit a Sous Chef who is personable, creative, career driven and has a hands-on approach
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
Conference & Banqueting Manager (Operations) required to join the hotel operations management team of a hotel located in the Enfield...View Job