An established, growing, and highly successful Fashion business with multiple routes to market within Mens, Womens & Childrenswear, covering an extensive portfolio of high street & premium heritage brands.
SCOPE OF POSITION
Due to recent and future growth, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an individual wishing to join a busy and expanding Merchandising team in their zone 1 London office
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES.
* Reports into the Planning and Merchandising Director and works in conjunction with the Head of Merchandising
* Provides direction and oversees the management of the core merchandising and D2C part of the business from a merchandising perspective.
* Closely manages the workload and priorities of the Merchandisers looking after these key parts of the merchandising business.
* Takes a strategic view and is involved in overall financial budget planning, then managing the delivery of these budgets with their direct reports.
* Manage the Critical Path on a daily/weekly/seasonal basis, ensuring key dates are met.
* Setting retail and wholesale prices and margin targets for new season ranges.
* Partner with the Creative Directors and Buying Team on a day to day basis ensure the critical path is adhered to and deadlines are met.
* Oversee Range Planning by brand, category, pricing and ensure timely delivery to design and buying.
* Working with buying to review supplier performance and providing production forecast for capacity planning.
* Oversee buy quantities by brand, category, style and working with buying to ensure all orders are placed – tracking margins and delivery dates.
* Using the WSSI to track sales and stock and repeating/reducing buys where necessary.
* Planning and trading retail stores and websites – setting initial allocation quantities and replenishment parameters and working closely with the Head of Retail to deliver targets.
* Reviewing sales ratios and ensuring stock is bought to the most accurate ratio.
* Continuous development of team through 1:1s
* Best practice approach to merchandising processes. Build on current processes to continue to evolve and improve. Roll out improvements and bed these in with the team.
* Significant experience as a Senior Merchandiser for a key retailer.
* Self-motivated and a self-starter with ability to work independently and as a key part the management team within merchandising.
* A hands-on team player with a flexible approach
* Ability to communicate and interact with internal and external business partners across.
* Innovative thinker with good problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
* Quick Learner
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Strong commercial skills and understanding of the customer.
* Efficient and organised in a fast paced environment.
* Problem solver and analytical thinker.
* Systems knowledge (SAP) preferable
Sales Assistants wanted in Harrods/Hamleys/Selfridges Buzz Retail Ltd – London, Greater London Job Description for Sales Assistant If you are...View Job
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established FMCG company as their new Buyer, with products sourced internationally...View Job
Area Manager – Retail – Croydon The transformation journey this high-street retailer has been on over the past 24 months...View Job
Are you an experience Supply Chain Planner? Do you have a passion for Supply Chain and are now looking for...View Job
Our Retail Assistant's are our ultimate advocates, providing our customers with extraordinary service and brand experience. We are searching for...View Job