Looking for a hosstes for a first classs restaurant in Covent Garden. Our members are entrepreneurs, investors, creatives, business leaders, activists, civil-society leaders and policymakers, bringing together knowledge, networks and capital for sustained positive impact.
* Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner.
* Ascertains their dining/lodging needs.
* Seats guests and manage the seating chart.
* Monitors restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow.
* Responds to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
* Performs opening and closing duties, as needed.
* Assists others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
* Helps fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
* Escalates any customer needs or concerns as necessary
Hostess Qualifications / Skills:
* Verbal Communication
* Customer Service
* Resolving Conflict
* Energy Level
Pay rate depense on experience: £11 – £12
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job