The experience you bring should include
* Performing hands-on testing of multi-tier web applications using tools such as intercepting proxies and browser developer tools
* Configuration of automated web application security scanners
* Interpretation of scan results and the ability to manually reproduce findings, identify false positives, and demonstrate proof of concept exploits
* Understand and explain identified issues to audiences ranging from developers to management
* Understand and explain remediation guidance to audiences ranging from developers to management
The general responsibilities of this role include
* Working independently with little supervision.
* Partner with IT and business units to conduct security assessments, address findings, and validate adherence to security guidance
* Evangelize security within Qualcomm and drive company-wide environment hardening initiatives
* Provide security recommendations on existing and new applications
* Track data security findings to closure in a timely manner by partnering with business units, communicating solutions, and verifying remediation
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
* 5+ years experience in IT, Cyber Security, or related area.
* 3+ year experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, etc.
* 3+ years experience with commercial and open source web application security tools such as Burp Suite, NetSparker, sqlmap, etc.
Please click to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job