AC and Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Battersea, SW11
Salary: Circa £40,000 per annum, negotiable, DOE – uniform, Mobile & van
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8am – 5pm
• Competitive salary paid monthly, PAYE
• Mobile phone
• 22 days annual leave and bank holidays
• Paid holiday
• NEST pension scheme
• Huge opportunity for career progression
• Being part of a focused and dynamic team
• Security of a permanent, full-time position
• Technology and systems in place to allow you to focus on the job.
General Post are looking for a qualified and experienced Engineer who specialises in AC and Refrigeration, NVQ3 & FGas certification preferred.
AC and Refrigeration Engineer – About the role:
The day will vary from:
• Reactive air conditioning work and breakdowns, servicing, projects, and installations.
• Maintenance / servicing experience, including maintaining fan coil units, unvented cylinders, heat interface units, Heat Pumps, reactive maintenance.
• Liaise with customers daily in a polite and courteous manner.
• Use our workflow system to log and update jobs as well as create quotes (full training provided).
• For the successful candidate, a uniform and van will be supplied.
AC and Refrigeration Engineer – Candidate skills and Experience:
• Engineering Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
• Qualified NVQ3 AC and Refrigeration engineer with F-Gas
• Installation and maintenance experience
• Extremely professional, punctual, friendly, courteous and smart
• Organised and efficient with attention to detail
• Able to offer the highest level of service at all times
• Accommodating and flexible with a ‘can-do' attitude
• Keen to progress their career as our company expands
• A good ambassador for our company
• Must be willing to work occasional weekends / paid overtime
• Live within easy reach of our offices in Battersea
• Daily report writing, quoting and liaising directly with the client therefore a good command of the English language is essential
• Hold a full clean driver's licence
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up-to-date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
Strictly no agencies please
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job