Emergency Gas Responder
Central London Area
Our Client has an outstanding reputation for building safe experiences for our customers through delivering their gas safely, reliably, and efficiently. This role is about exactly that – keeping their customers safe in their homes.
You will have your own van and be responsible for responding to calls from our team about potential gas escapes. Day to day, you would be out and about, working independently, problem solving, speaking with their customers, and most importantly keeping people safe.
So, what’s involved?
When attending a potential gas escape inside a building, you would ensure everyone is safe, find the source of the leak and take the required action to stop it. Their wider team is there to support if you need further assistance with preventing the gas leak or evacuating properties.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to work flexibly as you will be working on a rota, meaning out of hours and weekend working is standard.
What you’ll need
* A friendly and approachable attitude with excellent customer service skills, as you will be dealing with members of the public.
* A current ACS qualification, CCN1 or CESPI, and ideally MET1 to 4 (although this is not essential to apply for the role).
* A full and valid driving licence is essential.
If you don’t have all the qualifications, we would still love to hear from you… we provide our own specialised learning and development programs, providing access to learning tools to help you acquire the skills needed to excel in our environment.
What’s in it for you?
* £3000 sign-on bonus for fully qualified candidates – you will receive £1500 in your first month, and £1500 on completion of your first 12 months *Please note, sign-on bonus payments are only available to candidates with all the above qualifications*
* Company benefits including retail discounts, HolidayPlus, gym & mobile discounts, general health and wellbeing support, an excellent pension scheme, and more.
* Being a part of a working environment where you are empowered to be yourself and work with all different kinds of people .
* Joining a team where you work will directly impact SGNs commitments to keeping our customers’ safe and warm, as well as reducing our carbon footprint and driving innovation in the industry.
Depending on the rota , overtime worked and experience , potential earnings can range between £45,000 – £50,000 Per annum.
If this is a role you are interested in, or you would like to hear more information, Please apply online OR please call on: (phone number removed).
Look forward to hearing from you
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job