You will like
Working with niche aviation engineering innovator in Uxbridge, West London where you will be literally saving lives! This family-owned firm, design and manufacture specific safety systems for aerospace clients and they are renowned for first-class products & services. You will be part of a top-gun team and work with the brightest and best of British engineers.
You will like
The Environmental Test Engineer job itself where you will be responsible for producing detailed, precise and technical documentation to describe the test procedure to be enacted, criteria against which success shall be measured and requirements being met. Generating through test, data analysis or a combination of the two, credible and substantive evidence to demonstrate compliance with the environmental requirements of customer specifications. Producing detailed, precise and technical test reports to present the results, analysis and technical discussion in order to obtain customer approval. Providing technical support for queries raised both internally by ET colleagues as well as externally by internal and external customers
A detailed job description can be made available upon application.
You will have
To be successful as Environmental Test Engineer you will have a good mix of the following:
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Aeronautics or similar discipline
* 1st or 2.1 from Russel Group/Redbrick University is desirable
* Sound grounding in Health and Safety relating to test environment.
* In depth knowledge of Test and Measurement Instrumentation.
* Knowledge of signal processing and analysis.
* Knowledge of Vibration and Climatic test techniques and systems.
* Extensive data analysis skills.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint tools.
* Broad experience in conducting successful environmental tests and producing reports
* Familiarity of military and civilian test standards including MIL-STD-810, RTCA DO-160 & Defence Standard 00-970.
* Highly developed communication skills
You will get
As Environmental Test Engineer, you will enjoy a salary of £35K-£47K + Package.
* Non-contributory pension scheme at minimum 9%
* Life assurance
* Private Healthcare cash plan including optical & dental cover
* The equivalent of 25 days annual leave and 8 statutory holidays
* Lunchtime finish on a Friday
* Childcare vouchers (via salary sacrifice)
* On-site occupational health team
* Annual appraisal and development process for all employees
* Great working environment including heavily subsidised canteen
You can apply
To Environmental Test Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to (url removed)
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job