Mobile Tail Lift Engineer
Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Our Client pride themselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. They operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and have a growing fleet of over 45,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of Our Clients family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our client provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK.
Our client promote a positive mental wellbeing. They have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate their employees. They currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support their employees during their careers.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Mobile Tail-Lift Engineer to join our team in South London.
The Mobile Tail-Lift Engineers will maintain exceptional standards to the Tail-Lift fleet, whilst ensuring that all legal compliance is met to LOLER standards.
Mobile Tail-Lift Engineers will also be responsible for reducing VOR downtime by first time fix, via diagnosis.
* Installation, servicing and repair of Tail-Lift, Shutter door equiptment within fleet, to a high standard
* Mobile Tail-Lift Engineers will Optimise and maintain engineer van stock to maintain and enhance service delivery
* To liaise with central control and/or the service centre with regard to job start and completion times, downtime and overtime authorisation; cost updates and customer purchase orders.
* Mobile Tail-Lift Engineers will Complete all relevant paperwork and on-line (PDA) requirements enabling central control and invoicing to maintain a high standard of customer interface – keeping the customer informed.
* Mobile Tail-Lift Engineers will Assist with planning of installations and undertake installations and commissioning.
* Mobile Tail-Lift Engineers will Ensure adherence to company procedures in line with company policies, Health & safety procedures and ISO standards.
* Mobile Tail-Lift Engineers will Ensure customer service is a priority, and conduct and corporate image (self, van, tools, spares) are first rate.
* Mobile Tail-Lift Engineers will Provide technical help or assistance to customers and other EFER personnel as required.
* Mobile Tail-Lift Engineers will Undertake company training and self-development through attendance on manufacturers' courses, company on-line courses( E Learning ) certification processes.
* Mobile Tail-Lift Engineers will Perform other duties and projects which correspond to the general character of the position.
Experience and Skills:
* Methodical and systematic approach to work.
* Extensive repair & LOLER experience within the vehicle lift industry.
* Commitment to high standards of customer service and professionalism.
* Punctuality, efficiency
* Understanding /experience in repairing /diagnosing of hydraulics.
* Crane experience desirable but not essential
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including Maths and English Language.
Full, clean Driving license
STE/Weight Test Certification.
NVQ Level hydraulics/electrics (desirable) or equivalent experience of working to manufacturers specification/standards
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job