Continental Shift Maintenance Engineer
Alice Rose Recruitment are currently looking for either a Mechanically or Electrically qualified Maintenance Engineer to join one of the largest property services providers at one of their sites in Southwest London on a continental shift pattern.
You will be fulfilling Building Services maintenance responsibilities and providing expertise, and there are a lot of additional works and projects available so there is a lot of opportunity for overtime, you will also be provided with consistent training and internal progression.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer
* Performing the daily activities on-site Planned Preventative Maintenance.
* Maintaining the PPM regime
* Ensuring that all statutory building compliance is upheld
* Managing visiting contractors and the specialist engineering providers
* Providing Electrical or Mechanical technical expertise to the occupants and landlord
* Dealing with reactive maintenance tasks
About You as the Mobile Maintenance Engineer
* Qualified Engineer, ideally apprentice trained
* Holds NVQ3 or C&G 3, and BS7671 18th Edition
* Have a full, clean, UK Driving Licence
* Maintenance biased with Multi-Skilled experience
* Steady work history
* Experienced in maintaining a large commercial building
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Building Services Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer or a Qualified Electrician who would like to work for a global leading company with continuous training and a proven track record in career development, please apply today
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job