Toro Recruitment is looking for a Site Operative to join a well-established Waste Management company based in Feltham. The main responsibilities of a Site Operative will be aiding in the operations of the facility through the movement of materials around site. This includes operating heavy plant machinery; control systems and site maintenance whilst adhering to health and safety regulations.
The client is willing to provide full training for the driven individual. The perfect site operative will be motivated, reliable and willing to learn. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career.
The responsibilities of the Site Operative will include:
* Daily operation of heavy plant machinery to ensure the smooth running of materials around site.
* Ensuring all industrial cleaning and maintenance is completed in your part of the facility.
* Undergo all tasks whilst adhering to health and safety regulations.
* Carrying out beginning to end responsibilities of fuel handling on site.
* Complete equipment inspections.
* Managing the input and output of goods onsite.
* Operation of control systems ensuring maximum plant efficiency.
* Experience operating heavy plant machinery including loading shovels and 360 tele handlers. (Beneficial)
* Any relevant health and safety qualifications. (Beneficial)
* UK driving license.
* Experience working in heavy processing environment, manufacturing, power generation environment, waste management or other relevant sectors. (Beneficial)
* Strong communication skills.
* A driven individual who is passionate.
What this is offering:
* An umbrella hourly rate of £19.55.
* 12 month contract.
* 24 hour rota including nights.
* Full training provided.
* Based near Feltham.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply and attach your most up to date CV. If you have any questions, please contact Jamie Birch
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job