We are recruiting for an experienced Mobile Plant Technician to work for suppliers of quality Specialist Plant Maintenance Services. You will be covering London/Essex. Our client pay you from when you leave your home in the morning, not from when you get to site.
Working for a very successful company, who have grown and progressed, and also deal with larger plant equipment, working with partners supplying industry to strengthen their own ability to provide cost-efficient supply links, which they use to benefit their growing customer base. A considerable expansion to their maintenance contract with several clients has led to the company expansion.
As an experienced Mobile Plant Technician, you will be skilled in all aspects of plant & machinery repairs and servicing. Duties involve carrying out inspections, maintenance and repair work. Duties to include:
* Routine service & maintenance to all types of plant equipment. They currently maintain a large fleet of Dump Trucks, Mini to Midi excavators, tractors, fresh & waste water pumps, various trailer based equipment such as generators, compressors etc. to name a few.
* Preventative Maintenance works to avoid potential avoidable breakdowns.
* Fault Diagnostics to diesel engine & hydraulic systems. Electrical based system diagnosis would also be a good asset for this role.
* Annual statutory testing such as LOLER. Not essential as training can be offered.
* Working on customer sites & depots.
* Mobile site based work with which a company vehicle is supplied.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Good healthy experience with various types of plant machinery.
* Ability to work on your own initiative.
* To be confident with the quality of your work.
* Welding & general hot works experience would be beneficial.
* Willing to be part of a growing team in a rewarding environment
* Good communication & basic IT skills are required for our mobile roles.
In return you will be provided with:
* Company van
* Mobile phone
You will need to have your own tools.
Competitive salary range on offer £32,000 – £38,000 plus overtime. After probation period you are then eligible for quarterly bonus (up to £1000 per quarter). Note you are paid from when you leave your house each day not for when you get to site.
For further information apply today or contact Kim Baker at ENS Recruitment, Westcliff on Sea Essex
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job