Are you looking for a job in a family-run and friendly company that values you as an employee? Well, look no further!
Your future employer is looking for drainage engineers to join their well-established and family run Drainage company. As a drainage engineer, you will be involved with all aspects of drainage work across London.
This is an exciting time to join as they are looking to expand and are looking for experienced drainage engineers to help them continue to deliver an excellent service.
The responsibilities of the Drainage Engineer will include:
* Ensure risk assessments are conducted before any site works commence
* Performing the full spectrum of drainage work including clearance, repair, maintenance and cleaning of drains
* Record all works that are conducted and report this back
* Ensure vehicle and plant are fit for service and report any defects found
* Previous experience working in a similar role
* Full driving licence (HGV licence is desirable but not essential)
* Must be able to work the occasional evening, night and weekend as part of a call out rota
* Great customer service skills
* Experience and/or tickets in Confined spaces, High power water jetting or Streetworks are desirable
What this is offering:
* A wage of up to £15 an hour (depending on experience)
* Company vehicle, tools and PPE all provided
* Good overtime rates
* 21 days holiday entitlement + Bank holidays
If you are interested in the position, please click apply and attach your most up to date CV. If you have any questions, please contact Alex Weston on +(phone number removed)
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job