This is a US leader in smart audio solutions for the home, with a research team based in the UK consisting of some of the most active researchers in this field. This is an opportunity for ambitious audio signal processing researchers to join this team and impact the future of audio technology.
Our client employs over 400 engineers globally providing the research and development for products which lead the market in the home listening sector. Their research team is at the heart of the company’s vision, where creativity, transparency and collaboration can feed innovation and provide the basis for the products of the future.
About the role
In this role you will explore audio signal processing solutions for room acoustics, spatial audio and immersive experiences. You will take new ideas and develop them, following them through to proof of concept and providing a road map for new product development. You will:
* Conduct cutting edge research in audio signal processing and machine learning – taking ideas from early concept to demonstration.
* Identify the emerging opportunities presented by new methods and developments in the field.
* Clearly communicate research findings to stakeholders both within and outside of the research team via verbal, written, and practical demonstrations.
* Use your domain knowledge to help drive forward the research program into previously unexplored areas.
* Generate and contribute to IP, related technology assets and publications.
* You will have a PhD related to audio signal processing having published a number original papers during your research career.
* Your research work will have been focussed on developing algorithms for topics such as source separation, beamforming, adaptive filtering, noise reduction.
* You will be using leading edge methods in your research including the application of current machine learning techniques to audio processing.
* You will have degree level knowledge of electroacoustics related to loudspeakers, transducers and microphones.
* You will be confident to present your research work, write papers and collaborate with other researchers.
Fluent spoken and written English is a requirement. This role will be a hybrid/remote role, with regular travel to the office in London a requirement
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job