Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Facilities Maintenance – Euston, London
My client is a market leading building maintenance service provider with a well-established portfolio of buildings across London. Due to this growth, they are seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to look after one of their flagship sites in Euston, London.
The successful candidate will look after the day-to-day engineering operation as well as managing sub-contractors whilst working in a solid 2 engineer team.
* Ensuring that routine PPMs are carried out to all mechanical plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists
* Responding to any reactive and planned maintenance throughout the buildings plant room areas – FCUs, AHUs, Motors, Pumps, AC Maintenance, cooling towers
* Ensuring strong communication with clients and customer service skills
* Organising subcontract labour
* Organising quotes and the labour/procurement of materials and parts
* Responsible for Health & Safety, logbooks, risk assessment, permits to work etc.
Salary & Package:
* £40,000.00 Per Annum! + Overtime!
* Monday to Friday | 8am till 5pm
* 25 Days Annual Leave
* Pension, Training and Career Progression into White Collar positions
* City & Guilds/NVQ in Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Able to write reports and carry out quotes
* Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
* Smart and presentable
* Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity, please apply today
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job