Engineering Technician (Multiskilled)
Oakthorpe Dairy, London (N13)
As a Multi- Skilled Engineer, you will combine your knowledge of engineering and manufacturing principles to support the delivery of our successful Dairy Production Facility. Working as part of a high performing team, you will focus on the preventative maintenance and optimisation of all site equipment and processes.
What will the role will involve?
* Performing electrical and mechanical maintenance of all dairy process and packaging equipment; actively maintaining a detailed PPM system and ensure its compliance in a flexible and efficient manner. You will be part of a high performing team embracing a shared knowledge culture.
* Developing continuous improvement teams and leading/facilitating these through a number of lean manufacturing areas to deliver improvements across the Dairy.
* Delivering planned engineering maintenance across all production lines & process areas, continuous improvement facilitation of cross-functional teams, using a combination of tools & techniques such as TPM, RCM, FMEA, 5'S and Kaizen events.
* Identification and implementation of improvement ideas to achieve world-class standards relating to OEE, quality and H&S measurements across the facility.
Things we’d love to tell you about Arla
* We are a farmer- owned cooperative. That means we are committed to partnering with farmers so they are guaranteed a fair price for their milk.
* We experimented with poo powered trucks (google it- you won’t regret it), and built the world’s first ever 100% carbon neutral dairy. All as part of our ongoing commitment to combatting climate change.
* We are the producer of Lurpak, one of the world’s most iconic butter brands.
* We are a Danish business, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia, The Middle East, North America, South America and other regions across the globe.
What will I get?
* Competitive Salary – you will be happy to hear we have just finished our Engineering salary benchmarking exercise
* Pension Scheme- contribution matched up to 6%
* Flexible Benefits- buy annual leave, Reward Gateway Scheme- discounts with various retailers, cycle scheme with NI savings and tech scheme with NI savings
Want to apply?
We are so excited to welcome you to the Arla family.
If you have a question about the role, then please apply here or contact Alex directy at Arla Foods TA team.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job