Fire Alarm Engineer
Our client is a well established Fire Protection company that provide the best level of Service and Maintenance of Fire Alarms, Extinguishers and Emergency Lights. They are looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer to join their team on a Full-time, Permanent basis.
* Salary of up to £36,000 per annum (depending on experience)
* Monday to Friday (9:30-17:00pm)
* Ongoing training and progression available
* Company vehicle, tablet, laptop and phone provided
* Company vehicle can be used for personal use
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays!
* 1 week off at Christmas
* Commission structure available
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Servicing, Fault-finding, Maintenance and Small Works of Fire Alarm Systems
* Working in the West of London on high end properties
* Taking part in a call out rota (1 week in 5/6)
The Ideal Person:
* Previous experience as a Fire Alarm Engineer is required
* Experience with Emergency Lighting Systems is essential
* Knowledge of Fire Extinguishers would be beneficial but not essential – training can be provided
* Full UK Driving Licence required
* Happy to work in the West of London
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training, additional benefits and room to grow within the company.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job