Bouygues Energies and Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning (Domestic) Supervisor to lead our cleaning team at King’s College London in Waterloo.
This is a permanent role working 40 hours p/week, 8 hours per day (rostered for 9 hours with a 1 hour unpaid break) to be completed between 06:00 and 22:00; 5 days from 7.
Please note there will be a requirement in the contract to work weekends as and when required, in particular for the three summer months of June, July and August due to weekend hospitality events/summer schools.
* Reporting to the Service Manager (Soft FM)
* Covering both Waterloo and London Bridge sites
* To assist with managing Soft FM services
* To oversee the day to day operations of the domestic department across multiple buildings which will involve liaising and working with existing catering, security and M&E supervisors and their teams to provide a first class service to the client
* Working 40 hours per week, 5 days from 7; 8 hours per day between 06:00 and 22:00 as rostered
* Previous supervisory experience of large teams is essential
* Will have a background in the domestic industry
* Good knowledge of health and safety regulations together with safe working practices
* A relevant qualification in the field (e.g. BICS qualification) would be an preference
* Will have first class customer care skills with proven ability to consistently go the extra mile
* You will have sound IT skills and be able to communicate with people at all levels
Our excellent benefits package includes:
* Generous holiday allowance
* Company share scheme
* 2 paid volunteering days a year
* Cycle to work scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Employee assistance programme
Why Bouygues E&S Solutions?
Bouygues Energies & Services Solutions (BYES) is an international business operating in over 25 countries and employing over 13,500 people. The company is part of the Bouygues Group – a global brand employing over 130,000 people in 80 countries within the construction, engineering, civil works, energy services, telecommunications, and media sectors.
In the UK, Bouygues Energies & Services is a leading provider of facilities management (FM), energy services, highways, and complex engineering solutions across the public and private sectors.
Bouygues E&S Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centres, delivering technical and management courses.
Bouygues Construction UK was awarded the Top Employers United Kingdom and Top Employers Europe certification. We are also proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold, which demonstrates our commitment to our people.
Here at Bouygues we value the creativity and innovation that our diverse workforce brings, encouraging people from all backgrounds, particularly those from underrepresented communities to apply. By joining us, you will be inspired to bring your full self to the workplace, speak up and share your unique ideas. You will also have an opportunity to join our employee led diversity & inclusion communities such as WeLink (women network), Encompass (LGBTQ+), Kaleidoscope (BAME), Disability and Wellness peer support network, Parents and Carers network.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We value your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal details. If you choose to apply for this role, please do not include any sensitive data on your CV which reveals (directly or indirectly); your race or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions, or your membership of a trade union, your social security number, or information which relates to your health or sexual orientation or to any criminal convictions
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job