Location W1G 0AE
Room attendant role:
-Ensure the rooms are in good decorative condition, cleaned to standards, with guests' requests attended to, and any maintenance issues with the rooms reported immediately for repair.
-Offering great customer service to guests and able to assist in the event of a fire alarm activation and building -evacuation.
-Adherence to health and safety regulations specifically COSHH/ Manual handling and Fire safety.
Cleaning of all bedrooms as per SOP
– Making sure it is cleaned and dirt/dust free
– Linen is clean and in good condition
– Bathrooms always deep cleaned
– Room sanitised using the allocated cleaning chemicals and cleaning items
– Guest amenities in place
Assist with administration of clean and dirty linen, guest room sundries, cleaning materials and lost property
– Making sure to report any maintenance issues immediately
– Receive and count all linen
– Stock take
– Collect, log and report any lost property
Respond to any immediate guest requests for example but not exhaustive
– Extra amenities in room if required
– Any additional linen / towel requests
– Correct any issues reported by guests were able to
– Assist in aspects such as safes and TVs where possible or report to Front desk for further assistance
Offer an excellent customer service to the guests reflecting the standards of the RSM.
– Always greet guests with "good morning/ afternoon etc" and a smile, or by name if known
– Recognise regular guests and their preferences
Carry out any additional cleaning tasks related to Housekeeping assigned by the Duty Manager.
– Any last-minute room changes
– Room requests such as bedding, etc
Food Services Operative
As part of the Food Services team-
* Notify any other departmental line managers of staff related issues
* Reporting maintenance issues throughout RSM facilities
* You will be able to work independently
* Deal with and resolve where possible complaints, and escalate when required
* Assist the team whenever and wherever possible in both club operations and events departments to ensure all costs are effectively controlled and managed.
* Assist with the cover of shift pattern across the day and week as per business needs.
* Support colleagues throughout the department as and when required, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and situation awareness always
Salary is up to £24000 per annum.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
Conference & Banqueting Manager (Operations) required to join the hotel operations management team of a hotel located in the Enfield...View Job