Are you a Chef de Partie looking to further your career as a chef? The client we are working with is a luxury hotel chain located in Wembley. As a Chef de Partie, you will be working with fellow Chefs to make certain the dishes are to the customers satisfaction.
The kitchen will get busy during event days, and you might have to work across different sectors to ensure the kitchen runs smoothly and the food looks presentable. Working weekends and evenings would occur with the rota system.there are genuine progression opportunities as the client is keen to further your knowledge and develop your skills. This will help you progress from within and progress through their ranks.
As a Chef de Partie your responsibilities will be:
– Able to work in a fast-paced, and busy environment in the Kitchen
– Experienced as a Demi Chef looking for the next step, or a Chef de Partie looking to work in a hotel
– High standards of hygiene
– Fresh Food Experience
– Ensure that the high standard quality of food produced meets the highest quality.
– Aid in the growth of the kitchen staff and your colleagues.
– Help with food deliveries and stock taking.
– Aid in lowering total food wastage.
– Ensure that the cleanliness of the kitchen is up to that of the health and safety procedures.
– Work with your team as well as the head chef to ensure cohesion and effective team work.
If you want to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, then hit the apply button! If you are interested speak to Calum at Antony James Recruitment
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
Conference & Banqueting Manager (Operations) required to join the hotel operations management team of a hotel located in the Enfield...View Job