Junior Sous Chef
EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB – £49,000 per annum
• Junior Sous Chef.
• One of London’s most exclusive private members clubs
• European with Asian influences
• Main kitchen brigade: 25+.
• Green Park Station, less than a five-minute walk
• £49,000 (this includes service charge)!
• 8 shifts per week, this will average 55 hours.
• In-house training provided, working under the guidance of Michelin starred exec chef!
• Great opportunities to progress, within the club they have 3 restaurants.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
• A highly driven, ambitious, and energetic Junior Sous Chef with a wealth of experience working in fine dining establishments.
• A Junior Sous chef with strong practical experience working within a professional food led kitchens.
• A loyal, committed, and reliable Junior Sous Chef who is seeking a hands on role with amazing management training programs to develop you into a strong Sous Chef.
• Most importantly the ideal Junior Sous Chef will have a great attitude towards teamwork and must be able to work under pressure
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job