Pastry Chef de Partie
£32,000 per annum
* Do you love pastry?
* Do you want to develop your career in one of London’s most exquisite restaurants?
* Do you love fine dining food?
* Don’t worry further training will be given!
If the answer is yes then we’d like to hear from you.
My client is one of London’s most prestigious fine dining restaurants and they are after a Pastry Chef de Partie who wants to join an exciting and dynamic world class kitchen.
* As Pastry Chef de Partie, you will work closely with the Pastry Sous Chef and assist in the day to day operation.
* You will take an organised approach to your role and prioritise effectively to ensure the smooth running of your section, sharing your knowledge and supporting in the training and development of the Demi Chefs and Commis Chefs in the brigade.
* You will be passionate about working with the finest and freshest ingredients.
* You will be responsible for the making of an indulgent range of delicate desserts, superb petit fours and other patisserie.
* You will be a talented individual and an exceptional team player with excellent communication skills and have a key focus on detail to deliver outstanding quality and service.
* Keeping workspaces clean and tidy.
* £32,000 per annum.
* 28 Days Paid Holiday.
* Permanent Position.
* Staff food provided.
Service Hours of Work – Various Shifts but 5 full days & 2 days off:
* Monday: 5:30pm-11:30pm
* Tuesday: 5:30pm-11:30pm
* Wednesday: 5:30pm-11:30pm
* Thursday: 5:30pm-12:30am
* Friday: 5:30pm-12:30am
* Saturday: 12pm – 4:30pm & 5:30pm-12:30am
* Sunday: 12pm – 4:30pm & 5:30pm-11:30pm
The company is young, dynamic, talented, and they are providing industry-leading hospitality to the highest level in one of the world’s most prestigious locations. Does this sound like the type of business you could work for and mark a new beginning to a long-term career in hospitality?
The role is based in the heart of Mayfair, with a great potential for long-term career prospects.
If you are interested in this role, and I hope you are, please apply (quoting reference JHPC1076) and your current salary requirements to Johnny Hung
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
Conference & Banqueting Manager (Operations) required to join the hotel operations management team of a hotel located in the Enfield...View Job