Ace Multiservice Ltd recruiting experienced waiting staff for the Five Star Hotel chain around London. Shifts are allocated based on your availability (Long shift & Short shift).
Duties & Responsibilities:
* – Serving the food to the guests and taking orders.
* Strong communication & team motivator
* A kind, warm and positive attitude
* -Waiting duties from casual to fine dining lunch and dinners.
* -Stock control of both front and back of house.
* -Setting up venues for functions and events.
* -Serving Alcohol (Not mandatory for religious)
We are looking for an individual with:
* -Previous experience on catering.
* -Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
* -Flexible approach to work.
* -Positive Attitude.
* -Training will be provided for newcomer
Please note that no discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
Conference & Banqueting Manager (Operations) required to join the hotel operations management team of a hotel located in the Enfield...View Job