Our client is the UK's largest cake specialist retailer. They are currently looking to recruit a Back of House Team Member to join their team at their site in Hounslow.
You will be responsible for carrying out all Back of House tasks within the Cake Shop. Whether you are preparing orders or helping out with housekeeping duties, you will deliver an efficient and friendly service to customers at all times.
Main Responsibilities – Back of House Assistant:
* Processing and preparing orders
* Cleaning and hygiene and maintaining health and safety standards
* Cake Decorating and use of cream machine
* Housekeeping storage and using kitchen tools following safe processes
* Experience in a bakery or cake decorating role
* Experience in working in back of house
* Highly organised with attention to detail;
* Strong communications skills – written and verbal;
* Excellent customer service skills;
* Passion and drive as a team player; Able to work alone as well as part of a team.
* Fast learner
* A patient personality.
* Excellent listening skills
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
Conference & Banqueting Manager (Operations) required to join the hotel operations management team of a hotel located in the Enfield...View Job