* Sunday to Wednesday OR Wednesday to Saturday 06:00-16:00 OR Sunday to Thursday 07:30-16:00
* Salary (phone number removed) per annum
We have two planner vacancies at at our manufacturing site based in Harrow, London. The site specialises in making chilled pizzas, employs around 850 people and is situated in North London, with good public transport links available.
The ideal candidate will come from a food manufacturing or FMCG planning background, be competent in excel, with strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
The successful Planner will be responsible for the formulation of daily production plans, process customer orders, and reforecast as required as well as to constantly monitor the progress of the factory to ensure that we achieve 100% service level.
Duties will include:
* The formulation of a production plan that maximize factory efficiency and labour productivity and still delivering factory constraints and service levels
* The control of finished goods stock levels so as to minimise disposals
* To constantly monitor the progress of the factory to ensure that service levels to the warehouse are met
* The formulation of accurate raw material figures for procurement
* To process all customer orders. To be able to reforecast customer provisional orders based on current orders and weather patterns
* To order daily labour requirements and challenge the factory team on agency requirements
* To act as a pivot point between all departments for the purpose of effective communication
* To attain best practice planning methods
* To be able to communicate effectively with our customers
To be considered for the role you must possess the following:
* Have previous experience of working in a planning department
* Excellent numerical skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good IT skills with the ability to develop these further
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems
We're the biggest name you've never heard of. You've probably eaten our food you just didn't realise it. Because as global leaders in the fresh prepared food industry with over 19,000 employees, we create innovative products, including meals, soups, dips, salads, desserts, pizzas and bread for customers including Tesco, M&S, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in the UK. Our customers include Harris Teeter and Home Chef in the US, and in China, we make food for Starbucks, Yum! and Pret. We're ambitious. We're full of ideas. And we're ready for more people who share our passion for quality to join us.
Job Title Fork lift Driver/Warehouse Assistant Line Manager Warehouse Manager Contract Term Permanent, Full-time Department Warehouse Executive Reporting Line Manager...View Job
Chartered Surveyors in Kent who work predominantly in the private sector in Central London and the Home Counties have an...View Job
Our client is leading ‘ready meals’ food manufacturer, and is currently looking for a proactive Technical Training Officer to support...View Job
Position: Planning Assistant Manager Salary: £ 27,000 Location: London – Able to hybrid working 2 times / w at the...View Job
Essentia Solutions are currently working with a market leading industrial Laundry based in East London. They are a market leader...View Job