Role: Junior Business Operations Analyst
Salary: £33,000 – £35,000
**We are exclusively retained on an exciting Junior Business Operations Analyst opportunity**
Reporting into the General Manager, this person will be required to support other teams within the business to ensure that important and relevant performance related information is extracted and collated to clearly represent change in performance.
* Ensure the necessary paperwork is received and then maintained for all import receipts. All records should be maintained in a way that makes them ‘Audit ready, all the time’.
* Purchase order processing.
* Reconciliation of duty tariffs if appropriate.
* Standing data maintenance.
* Desktop product traceability.
* Report Running.
* Will be required to take part in regular stock checks.
* Outstanding communication ability
* Create and amend a data collection system to track business KPI’s
Requirements, Experience and Person Specification:
* 3 years’ experience of working in an admin role.
* 3 years’ experience of working in a similar FMCG environment would be advantageous.
* Experience of working with Microsoft Navision would be advantageous.
* Experience of working with an ERP system is essential.
* Attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with a proactive and flexible approach.
* Good at problem solving and analysis.
Key Relationships: Purchasing Team, Technical Team and Ops Planning Team
**If you’re ready to join a well-established company and take that next career jump to the next level, please reach out to David at: david. brown@circleselect. com
Job Title Fork lift Driver/Warehouse Assistant Line Manager Warehouse Manager Contract Term Permanent, Full-time Department Warehouse Executive Reporting Line Manager...View Job
Chartered Surveyors in Kent who work predominantly in the private sector in Central London and the Home Counties have an...View Job
Our client is leading ‘ready meals’ food manufacturer, and is currently looking for a proactive Technical Training Officer to support...View Job
Position: Planning Assistant Manager Salary: £ 27,000 Location: London – Able to hybrid working 2 times / w at the...View Job
Essentia Solutions are currently working with a market leading industrial Laundry based in East London. They are a market leader...View Job