Are you a Project Manager with experience of HV network / new connections / power distribution projects?
* Is your current employer a DNO or ICP?
* Do you want to work for an organisation with an excellent reputation for looking after its people?
This opportunity for a High Voltage Project Manager is to join a growing company working in the power distribution sector. With an excellent reputation and a winning culture, they specialise in HV projects from design to delivery, including the ever-growing EV industry.
* Manage 11kV and 33kV new connections and power distribution projects
* Be responsible for delivery of high quality projects, safely and within budget
* Put together Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
* Control of materials for schemes
* Site audits
* Liaise with councils / local authorities for streetworks and Distribution Network Operator (DNO) / Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO)
* Write project progress reports
* Work closely with all project stakeholders (client, delivery team, suppliers and authorities) to bring about successful project delivery
* Experience as a Project Manager within the power distribution / DNO / HV (11kV, 33kV), utilities or electrical industries
* Strong site team management skills
Working from home is available with this role, although occassional office visits (border of South West and Southern England) is required.
With an excellent culture and further growth plans in place, this is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company that cares about its people and offers plenty of potential for career development, training and support.
Apply to Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job