Our client is a large multi-disciplinary and international consultancy that are seeking a Senior Structural Revit Technician to permanently join their London Bridge based office (with hybrid working.
This company works on a variety of prestigious projects and as a result of an influx in interesting and sustainable projects they require an expansion of their structural team.
You will be able to:
– Demonstrate a solid and thorough understanding of Revit (5+ years experience)
– Have a knowledge of editing and using families in Revit
– Have predominately structural buildings experience
– Deliver projects in BIM
– Coordinate with other design disciplines
– Good written and spoken English
– Ability to work independently to strict deadlines
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job